The Ultimate Apple Business Experience
You Will Never Receive This Offer From the Apple Store.
We Will Come Out To YOUR Business And…
- Review which Macs are best for your business (note that many people think that they need to purchase the most expensive Mac, however this is not always the case).
- If you’re not already on Mac, whether switching to Mac will be the best cost-effective and overall benefit-driven solution for you.
- Review your systems backups to make sure they are working properly, and CAN be restored quickly in the event of a disaster.
- Check for security updates and patches to validate that your network really IS secure.
- Review your firewall and security settings.
- Check the integrity of your server and workstations hardware. (Side note: Did you know that hardware failure is one of the leading causes of lost productivity for your employees that CAN be detected early and avoided with proper monitoring?)
- Audit your virus definitions and protection.
- Check your overall system performance, space and settings to see if your network is running as fast as it could be.
Read What Other Calgary Professionals Have To Say About Us
“I was tired of people in the dental industry telling me that ‘this is the way we’ve always done things,’ or ‘I don’t think that’s possible’…
“A long time ago when I first met Adam, I wanted him on my team because I was tired of people in the dental industry telling me that ‘this is the way we’ve always done things,’ or ‘I don’t think that’s possible’. He came on board and looked at everything with a perspective that wasn’t limited by how things have always been done in dentistry. He provided solutions and ideas and kept my office ahead of the game from that angle. I trust his expertise in my IT solutions as he has a strong proven track record with my company which I am truly grateful for.”
-Roma Pastershank, Glenmore Park Dental
“Adam and his team have an instant response 24/7…”
“The single biggest benefit that our company has received since moving to BertiCare Managed Services is that Adam and his team have an instant response 24/7. Our company has been extremely impressed with the professionalism and exemplary responsive fashion. Berti Group is proactive in taking care of our system and are on the leading edge of IT systems so that they can always anticipate future challenges. You will see a monumental difference from the onset. You will be very lucky – we know we are!”
-Susan Finestone, South Calgary Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
“They have also trained us to not ‘cry wolf’ and to differentiate a ‘411’ from a ‘911’…”
“Because Berti Group is a small business, they understand small business needs. As a small firm we appreciate the budgeting certainty that comes with Managed Services. Some months we ‘win’ and some months we ‘lose,’ but all in all, it works out very well for both sides. They have also trained us to not ‘cry wolf’ and to differentiate a ‘411’ from a ‘911’. In return, when we really do need them in a pinch they are here, often in person, to solve the problem. If someone said to me that they were on the fence about hiring Adam and his team, I would tell them to get off the fence.”
-Adam Pekarsky, Pekarsky & Co.
“They are approachable, have a great attitude, and are knowledgeable…”
“The convenience and low cost of maintenance have been the biggest benefits to our company since working with Berti Group. They’ve made it so that our Mac and cloud-based systems are easy to maintain and are reliable. The staff at Berti Group also easy to get ahold of and knowledgeable to ensure everything is working properly. They can’t fix people problems, but they do make sure to be patient to work through those issues too.
They are approachable, have a great attitude, and are knowledgeable. With other firms there was always something else that was needed, another upgrade, etc. Adam is very open with outlining all requirements at the beginning and attentive to cost saving details and efficiencies. I would recommend going for coffee with Adam. If his character isn’t enough to convince you what his business foundation is built on and how the staff are going to service problems, then perhaps being a number in a large IT provider really is the best option for you.”
-Jevins Waddell, TRIUM Environmental Inc.
“I learn something new…”
“Every time I talk with Adam not only do I get my tech challenge addressed, I learn something new that increases my skill set in being more self-confident in trouble-shooting in the future. Him and his team are personable, patient, knowledgeable, AND an essential part of the success of my business. Huge gratitude!”
-Suze Casey, Learn It – Live It Transformational Seminars