BertiVoice Hosted VoIP Phone System
If you have outgrown your current phone system and are spending more than $200 per month on phone service, repairs and maintenance, listen up.
Thanks to our new BertiVoice, we can help you save a considerable amount of money AND give you more features and flexibility to support customers, drive sales and manage calls throughout your office.
What Is VoIP?
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol which means that it is a telephone that works through the Internet opposed to a telephone cable. It allows businesses to save money and provide far more benefits than a regular telephone. Just because it’s through the Internet doesn’t mean you cannot make regular (analog) calls. VoIP still allows you to do this to reach all of your patients and contacts.
What Are Its Benefits?
VoIP phone systems give offices the power of more phone features and greater mobility for a much cheaper price. This is because VoIP utilizes the Internet to make all of your calls. If you’re sick of being confined to an analog call system that cannot switch to your cell phone, change to video calls, and a host of other features, then make the switch to VoIP which will give you this flexibility.
What Does Our Plan Include?
- Our plan includes, to name a few, call logs, music and messages on hold, auto attendant, and add-on features to customize our plan to your business needs such as voicemail transcription, paperless Internet fax, and much more.
- We also charge month-to-month opposed to locking you down in a contract. We believe trust and respect are earned, not granted, which is why when you’re switching to a new system we don’t want to put walls up barring you from improving your business as you see fit.
How Can Your Business Prepare For VoIP?
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol which means that it is a telephone that works through the Internet opposed to a telephone cable. It allows businesses to save money and provides far more benefits than a regular telephone. You are still able to make both regular (analog) calls as well make a VoIP call (digital) through a VoIP system.
As you know, Berti Group is also a small business, so this means that we are able to test products and how they work for us before looking to make any recommendations to our clients. With VoIP, we have found numerous benefits for us which is why we will begin to sell our VoIP system titles as BertiVoice.
But before you jump onto VoIP with us (however we do strongly recommend it), give us a call at 403-879-1642 so that we can send you over a quick worksheet so that you can assess your needs regarding BertiVoice. By determining what your business needs are, we can ensure that we piece together the best BertiVoice package for you, as well if you really don’t need it, we won’t jeopardize your trust in us by pretending that it will save you buckets of money.
The Top Three Things You Should Be Considering When Determining Whether To Switch To VoIP
- Your Network: Because VoIP is all done online, this means that your network cannot have interruptions.
- Your Security: Like all other networks, VoIP can be vulnerable to cyber risks which means you will need a strong firewall in place.
- Your Bandwidth: Your broadband network will have to allow for 100k per line on a VoIP call. This is the minimum requirement for VoIP phones.