Once your website is up and running, we want to keep it that way. To protect your investment, it's important to stay on top of web maintenance, backups, and security.
What Is Managed WordPress?
Wordpress is like any other piece of software - it requires patches, updates, backups, and monitoring. Most businesses set up a WordPress website and then do not touch it for months or even years. Most hacked websites belong to business owners who are unaware that their website may be helping distribute malicious code. About 30,000 websites around the world are hacked each day. We work to ensure your website remains safe for you, your clients or patients, and every visitor who comes across your website.
What Are Its Benefits?
Our website hosting and support plan provides the must-have services required by all website owners. If your support requirement is greater than what we offer through our standard plan, we’ll confirm your needs and build a custom support plan that is tailored to you.
What Is The Nit And Grit Of It If You Don’t Have It?
WordPress now powers approximately 25 per cent of the entire web. Must be easy stuff to make work then, right? If you know about website hosting services, code uploading procedures, backups and virus detection, and the rest of it, then yes. If not, we’ll take care of it so you can do other things – like run your business.
What Does Our Plan Include?
Our plan includes the following (note, however, that if you need more than what is listed below, we will work with you to create a custom plan to suit your needs):
- Cloud Backups: 60 days+ monthly rolling full website backup.
- Software Updates: WordPress and Plugin updates tested and installed.
- 24/7 Security: Our WordPress hosting gives 27/7 security through our BertiCare system.
- Initial Website Upload: New install to migrations, we make it easy.
- Uptime Monitoring: Your website is monitored 24/7 so you can rest easy knowing your website is online.